– 2 Tim. 1:1-5
– real Manhood knows the heart of God for the daughters of His heart
– unless a man looks to Jesus, a man doesn’t know how to treat a woman
– God chose to make His entry point into the world through the holy space of a woman, to envold Himself inside of a woman, to drink of a woman, be held and nourished and cared for by a woman – that’s the jolting truth of how God loves His daughters with His honor.
– that Christ didn’t degrade women in His talk, but He made women heroes in His stories
– 3 ways God loves His daughters:
1. with His words
2. with His grace – He entrusted the veracity of His resurrection to the testimony fo the women
3. with His regard – let Christ shape your view of women
– real Manhood never objectifies women. Real Manhood edifies women.
– real Manhood means you don’t get drunk, and a man can get drunk on a lot more than alcohol
– you can choose your choices, but you can’t choose your consequences
– real Manhood means peer pressure only makes you stronger in Christ
– real Manhood means you take responsibility for your body
– a woman’s immodesty is never an excuse for a man’s irresponsibility
– responsible men are response-able – you’ve got to be responsible for your attitude
– real men never pressure but treasure. No one tries to crush a diamond
– real manhood means you hallow womanhood
– a woman is of your rib, who birthed your rib, who cupped your rib, who is meant to be gently cherished at your rib, at your side
– the culture of boys will be boys – means girls will be garbage and you were made for more than this
– mom’s have the ability to influence and to impact their sons for good, to show them what strength, humility, honor, really looks like.
– 2 Tim. 1:1-5