It’s very important to see and hear what God is doing.
1. See God as my defender (v.1)
– personify my enemies (debt, lust, poor self image, etc.)
2. See God standing up (v.2)
– coming to my defense
3. See God blocking away the enemy (v.3)
– as the enemy chases me, God will step between us
4. See God speaking to me
– God stops the enemy and turns to me to say, “I am Yeshua, your Deliverer, look to Me.”
5. See your enemies confused and disarrayed (v.4)
– literally to stumble and humiliate
– the enemy’s plan is turned back against him
Note: Don’t make your enemies people (mother, father, friend, etc.)
6. See angels working on your behalf (v.5-6)
– God wants to turn the table and God’s angels come and go after the enemy harassing and dogging the enemy pushing him violently.