– When you set out to build something, it’s always harder than you think and it always takes longer than you think
– All of us are building something with our life
1 Cor. 3:9-17
We’re going to build our lives…
1. build on the right foundation (v.11)
– look at my life in the past week as an indicator to how I’m building my life.
2. check your motivation
– They’re revealed by what you give your heart and life to
– Gen. 11 – tower of babel, people were wanting to make a name for themselves and build themselves up.
– Solomon – let’s build a temple that makes God look good
– Am I building for God’s glory? or for my own?
3. understand your resources
– What has God given me to build with?
– Get on with what I’m doing
4. get God’s design
– Every time God tells someone to build something, He gives them specific instructions on how.
Get more of Steve Parsons at: http://www.steveparsons.net/