Jesus first chose us, we didn’t choose Him.
Matt 25:14-30 parable of the talents
– look at what God’s given me and be grateful
– we have been given talents
Luke 13:6-8 parable of the vineyard where a tree didn’t produce fruit
– the vineyard owner keeps coming and looking for fruit
– some of us have talents we used in the past but no longer produce fruit with them. They either need to be fertilized and produce fruit again or removed.
2 Cor. 10:1-6 taking every thought captive
– our thought life is our greatest weapon of spiritual warfare
– taking every thought captive
– in every argument or disagreement, bring it into submission to Christ