Your Gift To God
God’s gift to us is His Son, but what is my gift to God?
1. Your Body (Rom. 12:1-2)
– By not being confomred to this world
– God, use my hands to do your will, my eyes to see what you see, my mouth to say what you say, my feet to go where you want me to go, and my thoughts to be like your thoughts.
2. An acceptable sacrifice (Phil. 4:10-18)
– I’ve learned that I can be content in everything (v.13)
– Is a sweet smelling aroma to God.
– Give cheerfully without expecting anything in return.
3. A heart of forgiveness (Matt. 5:23-24)
– God has freely given us forgiveness, we should do the same to others.
4. A life of grace (Titus 2:11-15)
– Not legalistic, but a person of grace just like the grace God gave me.
– It teaches me to live a godly life.